This is the time to experience the Embassy Cinemas Valletta – the newest state-of-the-art cinemas on the island. A truly boutique cinema experience.
You can put your mind at rest that we’re taking all necessary steps to offer a safe and comfortable cinema environment. Your health comes first for us and the measures we’ve adopted are as those proposed by the health authorities. These include:
- Safe distance inside each theatre – seats are blocked next to each booked cluster to maintain safe distance;
- Patrons are encouraged to purchase their tickets online from our website due to the limited seating capacities to avoid disappointment;
- We offer contact-less payment system at the cinemas;
- Cinema seats, which are covered by wipeable eco-leather material, are sanitised between each show;
- All touch-areas are frequently cleaned;
- Our cinemas are equipped with a brand new air-ventilation system;
- Showtimes are staggered to have less people at any time around our common areas;
- Customers shall be subject to temperature checks at entrance for the presence of fever and those with a temperature of 37.2o Celsius or higher will be denied entrance;
- Customers and staff must wear masks inside the cinema;
- Management has the right to refuse entry of customers if they are visibly unwell or have respiratory symptom;
- We also offer Private Screenings.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.